SLB is looking for energetic and talented candidates to join its HR Function in the capacity of HR Interns.
If you are looking to join an international company with one of the largest organizations in energy industry, this opportunity may be for you. Our internships are paid positions with flexible/hybrid working model.
HR internships lasts for 1 year duration starting from Summer 2023 (flexible start date).Qualifications:
Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related subject.Competencies:
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and Personnel Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.