QA Analyst About SLB
Together we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. With operations in 120 countries, we have more than 98,000 from 170 different nationalities, we lead the industry focused on diversity and inclusion. Visit company website for more information. About the Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC)
The Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC) has a fundamental and critical role in SLB corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger organization. Our company has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products, and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in and building strong competences across our technology pillars - SAP, Digital Enterprise Systems, Data and Analytics, Digital Operations, Security are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results. About this role
SLB has an opening in Bogota, Colombia for a QA Analyst, who will be responsible for working with the IT Systems Team to perform quality testing and validation of the product.Responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Reviewing and understanding of requirements (Technical & Functional Specifications) for understanding of the application.
- Design & participate in the Test Plan that covers all phases of the test life cycle including test preparation, test data management, test planning, test execution and defect management.
- Execute Test Cases as per project requirement in agile environment as per plans.
- Should be able to execute test scenarios across different environments,
- Coordination with SMEs, Build & Deploy, Functional Teams for test planning, building end to end test scenarios & test execution.
- At a minimum bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- 3-5 Years of Testing experience.
- Must have experience in executing at least 2 End to End Testing projects.
- Must have experience of working in Agile methodology.
- Mandatory experience in Automation tool. Should have at least 2-year hands on experience on one or many Test Automation tools such as - Selenium, UFT for Functional testing.
Other skills and abilities
SLB as an employer
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking, Strong Willingness to Learn, should be a quick learner.
- Experience with complex technical solution handling complex and technology transformations.
- Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices.
- Ability to work in global distributed setting.
As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.