Analytics Full Stack Developer About SLB
Together we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. With operations in 120 countries, we have more than 98,000 from 170 different nationalities, we lead the industry focused on diversity and inclusion. Visit company website for more information. About the Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC)
The Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC) has a fundamental and critical role in SLB corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger organization. Our company has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in and building strong competences across our technology pillars - SAP, Digital Enterprise Systems, Data and Analytics, Digital Operations, Security are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results. About this role
Schlumberger has an opening in Bogota for an 'Full Stack Developer' role, who will be responsible for planning, architecting and building the end to end application stack for the successful development, automation and governance of AI/ML Solutions to the internal customers. The FSD will be responsible for collaborating with Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Domain Experts and Product Owners to build the end-to-end Data and DevOps pipelines in Production. The FSD will need to understand application requirements from PO, SM and stakeholdres, explore the data behind these systems, develop the end-to-end dataflow pipelines and build the Advance analytics modules as application. This position will also be involved in the formulation of architecture concepts and develop a scalable, secure web application involving many AI APIs.Responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Design and write production quality analytics and data pipeline based on the business requirements.
- Provide application development platforms in Big data which can scale
- Architect the data science solutions to complex high dimensional data
- Deep dive on to theoretical and implementation details and provide the solution fundamentals.
- Capable to train and gain expertise quickly on new Infrastructure tools and all assigned technologies
- Master's degree with 4 years or bachelor's degree with minimum 6 years' experience (in product development) Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computing from top tier institutes.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
Other skills and abilities
SLB as an employer
- Ability to abstract model representations and formulate repeatable models.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
- Strong ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understanding of Oil and Gas domain is a plus.
As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.