Skills: Secretarial or Administrative, Engineering Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States
As Technology Administrative Assistant you will provide support to the Analytical Instruments technology teams in Boulder, CO. This position performs a wide variety of support tasks including, but not limited to internal/external procurement, product development and sustaining support, and laboratory maintenance activities.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment and can quickly learn different processes and workflows needed to support the technology staff.
- Well organized with an attention to detail and excel at handling multiple demands simultaneously.
- Excels at problem solving and strives to run issues to ground to ensure they are appropriately resolved.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists technology team with procurement activities including quoting, purchase requisitions, blank purchase orders, new vendor setup, and material requisitions.
- Assists technology team in developing and maintaining project and part documentation.
- Assists with accounts payable support and investigates and resolves problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists in capital expense management activities including capital expenditure project setup and managing asset inventory.
- Assists in lab maintenance activities including new chemical approvals, chemical inventory, lab computer management, hazardous waste disposal coordination.
- Coordinates the preventative maintenance of laboratory equipment with facilities personnel and vendors.
- Provided logistical support such as receiving visitors, arranging conference calls/large group meetings, travel arrangements, and scheduling technology social events.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to interact constructively and professionally with a diverse group of individuals in a broad range of disciplines including sourcing, facilities, IT, and technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on empathy, engagement, teamwork, and positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills and ability to learn and understands all policies, practices, and procedures.
- Self-starter and creative multitasker when presented with multiple demands and changes in priorities.
- Detailed oriented focusing on delivering quality results in an efficient and timely manner.
- Competent with SAP.
- Proficient w/MS Office Suite.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- 3 years or more of administrative work experience
- 1 year or more of SAP experience
- No travel requirements
- Working conditions normally associated with an office worker
- Rarely interacts with hazardous chemicals as part of lab maintenance activities
At VWTS, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive compensation and benefits that include:
- Compensation-- The salary range is tied to the market for similarly benchmarked roles. The range is not an absolute, but a guide, and offers will be based on the individual candidate's knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as internal peer equity. Depending upon all of the preceding considerations for the final selected individual candidate, the offer may be lower or higher than the stated range: $25 - $28/hr
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
****Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity****
VWTS does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting firms. All vendors must have a current and fully executed MSA on file before submitting candidates. Any unsolicited resumes and candidate profiles will be deemed the property of VWTS, and no fee will be due.
SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions is now part of Veolia and operating as Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions. With operations in 130 countries and over 10,000 employees worldwide, Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions solves the toughest water, wastewater and process challenges around the globe. Leveraging a comprehensive set of chemical, equipment and digital enabled services and products, the company helps customers optimize water resources and overcome process challenges. Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions serves customers across all industries, including food and beverage, metals and mining, power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, chemicals, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, and utilities.