Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lytton, Queensland, Australia
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Ampol to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton site.
We are currently sourcing a Maintenance Planner - Electrical & Instrumentation to join the Wood team at the Ampol Refinery based in Lytton, Brisbane - on a permanent contract. Ideally the successful person will have a background in Refining, Oil & Gas or Heavy Industry.
You will be responsible for preparing scheduled approved work orders for execution by appropriate teams. You will be required to interrogate SAP for information required to prepare work orders, enter collected data following execution and close out jobs.
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- Interrogate SAP and extract approved and scheduled work orders
- Determine the scope of activity required to execute the work order and return equipment to service
- Package the work as a work pack with the tasks, disciplines, materials, specialist vendors, PMCs and other services required to execute the work order
- Maintain overview of the constraints on execution to ensure that the work is scheduled at a time when the correct materials, resources, and plant is available
- Collect recorded information and data from the execution team and enter into SAP
- Maintain integrity of SAP Maintenance Management System, PM Work Orders, Corrective Work Orders, recording of Work History and sign-off of WO's
- Liaise with Integrated Planner on matters relating to 90 Day / 28 Day / Shutdown / Ad-hoc plans
Skills / Qualifications
- Electrical & Instrumentation background and qualifications with planning experience
- Previous experience in the field within the E&I trade, demonstrating a strong technical background
- Ideally a background in Refining, Oil & Gas or Heavy Industry
- Previous SAP PM experience in a similar role
- Has extensive working knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrate a pro-active role in identifying safety improvements
- Provide pro-active, constructive and innovate input which will enhance present practices.
If you have experience as a Maintenance Planner - Electrical & Instrumentation or equivalent and are ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.