Skills: PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Under direct supervision, applies specialized knowledge of jurisdictional or specialty chemical regulatory requirements to company chemical products.
- Accesses product data and assists with responding to customer's chemical regulatory compliance questions.
- Obtains regulatory and chemical composition from suppliers required for hazard communication, permits, and other regulatory needs.
- Prepares data and documents required by government, third party, and other authoritative bodies to support product registration, reporting, and other regulatory activities within a region or area of specialty (e.g. biocides).
- Collaborates with chemical stewardship team members to evaluate and minimize risk and to drive compliance of existing products lines, changes, and innovation projects in support of chemical stewardship and regional objectives.
- Assists in developing and maintaining worldwide product classifications.
- Provides technical support to product lines to commercialize new and amended registered chemical products, minimize time to market, and ensure continued compliance on the market.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of applicable chemical compliance management documents and training materials, including in the development of the Chemical Stewardship Management System that meets the needs of company standards and jurisdictional regulatory requirements.
- Requires an undergraduate or Bachelor's degree with studies in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Health Sciences or equivalent science or technical fields (STEM).
- Requires at least two years of relevant chemical regulatory compliance management experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 168300
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.