Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Well Intervention
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
DUTIES AND RESPSONSIBILITIES
• Assist with onshore planning and programming for all completion activities.
• Assist in developing completion program, including interfacing with suppliers to develop operational programs for various services. Identify and promote new technologies for performance improvement. For each development, a detailed design report will be produced to include basis of design, options and final selection.
• Participate in definition and implementation of contracting strategy for completion activities as assigned. To include definition of technical specifications and provision of technical evaluations.
• Responsible for all Factory Acceptance Testing, stack up witnessing etc. to ensure equipment is fit for purpose before being sent to rig.
• Assist to ensuring completion load out lists are properly prepared. Responsible to liaise directly with suppliers to check readiness and suitability of equipment for shipment to rig.
• Assist SDS with execution of the completion program.
• Actively support and implement company's safety policies.
• Prepare / cross-check run list and tally with contractor.
• Supervise completion running as per signed-off program and confirmed run-list.
• Cross check well intervention program submitted by Contractor if required.
• Supervise well intervention operation as per approved program if required.
• Assist SDS with SIMOPS planning and supervise SIMOPS operations.
• Ensure daily reports are prepared on-time for SDS Daily drilling report.
• Assist contractor to prepare Final Completion Report and As-run schematics.
• Provide sound inputs for "Lessons Learned" document.