Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Experience: 13 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
SDSV will be responsible for supervising the entire - rig site operations and dedicated team (Operations Drilling Supervisors, Night Drilling Supervisors, Well Site Drilling Engineer, Materials and Logistics Coordinator, HSE Supervisors/Technicians, Completions Supervisor, Testing Supervisor and Well Site Geologists).
The - SDSV will be the ultimate - authority onboard the drilling unit at all times.
• Minimum 15 years of relative industry experience (i.e. Senior Rig Contractor position, Senior Tool Pusher, DSL, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Supervisor or Drilling Superintendent).
• Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience working as a Senior Drilling Supervisor (SDSV).
• High level of experience working with Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU's), particularly 6th generation dual derrick floating units, with a minimum of 5 years' involvement with deepwater operations.
• Knowledge and previous experience with the - Well Construction Process advantageous.
• Knowledge and experience of executing remote location and start-up projects is essential.
• Knowledge and experience of Well Testing operations is essential.
• Knowledge and experience of High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) wells advantageous but not essential.
• Knowledge and experience of Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) operations advantageous but not essential.
REQUIRED BEHAVIOURS & SKILLS
• Highly focussed on HSE and Process Safety at all times. Must show strong HSE leadership throughout the project life cycle.
• Highly focussed on performance and constantly striving to achieve top quartile results.
• Highly focussed on well costs throughout execution phases to ensure cost efficiency and reduce wastage.
• Makes informed decisions based on thorough analysis and risk assessment.
• Strong aptitude for mathematics and problem solving.
• Ability to devise and execute complex plans.
• Highly organised with good data management skills.
• Team player who is approachable and actively promotes a high level of interaction across multiple disciplines.
• Good communicator who can communicate with clarity and confidence.
• Willingness to assist and mentor / coach others to ensure knowledge growth and professional development.
• Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
• Must lead by example in terms of behaviours.
• Must behave in a professional manner at all times in order to uphold the reputation of the company.