Denver, Colorado, United States
Denver, Colorado, United States
Skills: Drilling Consultant
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Under broad direction, this is an advanced level role that focuses on providing technical expertise and functioning effectively under minimal supervision on project based work related to reservoir characterization, well engineering, reservoir management and project management.
- Exploits expertise and experience in areas above and pursues innovative approaches; understands how domain data has been acquired and uses cross-discipline workflows to implement best-practice approaches.
- Sets project objectives, priorities, and milestones.
- Has solid project management skills and is capable of leading multiple project workstream (s).
- Capable of actively managing a team with members (for multiple workstreams) who have various levels of competence in the relevant technical domain(s).
- Drives the use of best practices in project, quality and commercial management including driving continuous improvement.
- Recognizes and makes use of the talents of colleagues and demonstrates commitment to learn.
- Effectively exploits a network of contacts (internal and external) and typically contributes to multi- disciplinary projects within Halliburton.
- Pro-actively identifies potential problems within the team or within multiple workstreams and address client issues to understand and effectively resolve them.
- Actively coaches others in handling these situations. Has significant customer contact and involvement in business development activities.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) discipline and a minimum of 8 years of experience required.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Consultant III to Consulting Manager or Principal Consultant.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
1125 17th Street #1900 , Denver , Colorado , 80202 , United States
Requisition Number: 167028
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Halliburton Consulting
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.