Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Denver City, Texas, United States
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, the Delivery Truck Driver I loads the truck and delivers chemicals to the customer location in a safe manner following all laws, company policies, and customer policies.
- Ensures that the truck is in good working order by completing the pre-trip inspection, ensures that the logs and timesheets are up-to-date and that the shipping documents and all vehicle documents are current and in the truck.
- After arriving to the location, the driver unloads the truck by dropping off drums or pumping chemical off of the truck into bulk tanks.
- After completing all of the deliveries, the driver will do a post trip inspection and remove any empty containers from the delivery truck so that chemicals can be loaded for the next day.
- May perform minor maintenance to truck and will keep truck clean and washed.
- Driver is responsible for forklift operations/ensuring that the load is secured and ensuring that the bills of lading and shipping documents are documented properly. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in DOT HAZMAT driving experience is required with a Class A Commercial licensure with HAZMAT endorsements prior to hiring.
- Must pass Homeland Security background check.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
1656 County Road 390, Denver City, Texas, 79323, United States
Requisition Number: 169038
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.