Skills: HR - Recruitment
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for the administration of employment processes in accordance with Oceaneering's hiring guidelines and policies. They will provide support to the Talent Acquisition function in various, customer-serving aspects of employment from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process.
- Use of the Peoplesoft/ iRecruit system to assist with the administration of recruitment response as required.
- Work with Recruitment tools to continuously build a strong talent pipeline to service the requirements for AD Hoc Personnel for IMDS UK and across EMEA.
- Organise interviews, selection meetings and confirm arrangements as required.
- Coordinate Temporary/Adhoc IMDS Recruitment process in conjunction with Global Mobility / Hiring Managers
- Screening of CVs and candidate profiles
- Responsible for compiling and reporting out recruiting metrics.
- Support Recruiters with job advertisements via approved social media platforms or other nominated job boards.
- Provide support at internal/external career fairs and college programs as necessary.
- Create new recruiting literature with assistance from the Talent Acquisitions Manager, e.g. recruiting reference guides, bulletins, reports, and surveys.
- Modify employment-related correspondence; e.g., forms, offer letters.
- Research and network to learn Talent Acquisition Best Practices.
- Suggest ideas for continuous improvement.
- Document Talent Acquisition processes.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Coordinate communication between Global Talent Acquisition teams.
- Occasional assist with the recruiting and interviewing as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- This position will report to Global Talent Acquisition Regional Lead
- Bachelor's Degree and relevant experience working in a corporate staffing or recruiting department, or equivalent education and experience.
- Candidate sourcing skills with LinkedIn Recruiter are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Flexible, with strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and prioritise
- Takes initiative by being a self starter
- Generates suggestions for improving work
- Completes projects on time and budget
- Adapts to change in the work environment
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the workplace
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.