Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today!
Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions is currently looking for an Engineering Intern to join its global Filters and Membrane team located in Minnetonka, MN. The production of water purification membranes is a growing business which addresses the ever-increasing need for clean water. We are looking for a highly motivated and technically strong chemical engineer to support our filter and membrane manufacturing facility. Come be a part of this exciting and growing technology!
As an Engineering Intern, you will:
- Characterize, improve, and develop manufacturing processes for existing and new filter and membrane products
- Drive lead and cycle time, cost of quality, and environment, health & safety improvements
- Engage statistical analysis and Six Sigma tools for process improvements
- Interface with manufacturing, technology, quality, maintenance, sales, marketing, and other internal and external support teams to complete projects to meet EHS, production, quality, cost savings, and new product development goals within schedule and budget
- Reinforce the company's culture, vision and values of collaboration, inclusiveness, diversity, integrity, quality and safety at all levels
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering or a related field
- Completed at least sophomore level classes at time of internship
- GPA greater than 3.0
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, team, and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!
SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions is now part of Veolia and operating as Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions. With operations in 130 countries and over 10,000 employees worldwide, Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions solves the toughest water, wastewater and process challenges around the globe. Leveraging a comprehensive set of chemical, equipment and digital enabled services and products, the company helps customers optimize water resources and overcome process challenges. Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions serves customers across all industries, including food and beverage, metals and mining, power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, chemicals, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, and utilities.