Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: The Woodlands, Texas, United States
- Create contract strategies and call for bid packages.
- Prepare in collaboration with the user all the information required: Scope of Work, tender documents, evaluation matrix, draft contract, etc.
- Follow up tender clarifications with Supplier and stakeholders.
- Evaluate bids and issue the bid award recommendation for company, partners and Local Authorities.
- Lead contracts negotiations (balancing technical, commercial, legal and risk considerations).
- Analyze and check the cost effectiveness of the contracts and create savings.
- Apply the Supply Chain, Contract Holder, HSE Management fundamentals within the Project Contracts Strategy.
- Coordinate and supervise with the user that the contract has been performed as per expectations.
- Ensure that an evaluation of the service is performed at the end of the contract.
- Effective follow up claims, contract management and change orders.
- Effective documentation/filing system.
- Manage Reporting Data Information System.
- Manage and executing the developed procedures in an effective and efficient way, giving due consideration to the continuous changing requirements and time-planning from the customers.
- Compliance with Corporate procedures, Joint Venture and Local procedures.
- Ability to work in several projects simultaneously.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in an appropriate discipline (BSC - Engineering or Business Management).
- Specific training on Supply Chain and Logistics (if applicable)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams).
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- A minimum of 5 years of recent experience in Contract Management in a leading Oil Company with focus on Facilities and Constructions contracts - EPC?s / mechanical, civil and E&I installation projects for Oil and Gas.
- Proven track record of dealing with complex contracts, demonstrating knowledge of contractual, financial, commercial and technical matters.
- Proven track record in ERP systems, ARIBA and SAP.
- Excellent written and oral command of the English language. Ability to communicate in Spanish.
REQUIRED BEHAVIOURS & SKILLS
- Highly focused on HSE and Process Safety at all times.
- Team player who is approachable and actively promotes a high level of interaction across multiple disciplines, across different countries and different timelines.
- Highly focused on negotiations.
- Ability to work in a stressful and difficult environment.
- Highly organized with good data management skills
- Can communicate with clarity (even through online tools) , confidence and maintains a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
- Must behave in a professional manner at all times in order to uphold the reputation of the company.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.