Skills: HR - General
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is seeking an experienced Workforce Resource Coordinator to join their Commissioning Team in Houston.
** US Only- Authorization to work permanently in the US without sponsorship required.
The Workforce Resouce Coordinator is responsible for providing support in the areas of Screening and interviewing of Commissioning Team, HSSE Compliance, Project Controls and Commissioning QMS to all active Projects.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Providing support to all active Projects and business needs. Pre-hire resourcing process, interface with Recruitment and IT departments acting as the focal point through all stages of Candidate screening and interview as well as post hire Focal Point for Field personnel related to ensuring onboarding process completion and working with Operations team and company P&O. Ensure that company services are delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
CRITICAL SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES: Be responsible for understanding and executing Wood's Safety Policies and Procedures throughout all phases of the project. Personal safety awareness and team safety awareness are necessary.
- Resourcing of Open, work to win (W2W), and proposal/ITT positions
- Interface with Operations Team and Projects Leadership personnel for recruitment forecast and job postings within Wood's iCIMS system.
- Responsible for verbal offers and terms and conditions delivery to candidates (pay, location expenses, travel, etc.)
- Liaise and work closely with Operations Team - project forecast, position T&Cs and others.
- Main focal point to the Field Commissioning teams for support related to Mob / Demob of personnel during hiring or transfer processes
- Focal point to P&O recruitment and iCIMS management of positions, including offer letter/terms from creation until delivery to new hire
- Screening, contacting, and selecting candidates based on project/business needs
- Responsible for arranging and coordinating internal and/or client interviews of potential candidates
- Interface with other departments as part of the integration of wood Commissioning Services across all wood core work groups.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must be honest and trustworthy, respectful, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity, flexible, and with sound work ethics
- Use sound judgement related to Commercial aspects related to Commissioning Operational support activities.
S trategic Resourcing:
- Support CSU G&D Strategy by Industry with resourcing of key CSU Management Candidates
- Support advance Candidate pipelining required for CSU Proposals and potential awards.
- Confirm and follow up new hires onboarding process (I-9, red carpet) with Woods EPSC group
- Manage new-hire onboarding IT process - IT accounts, Laptop, and software installation/function
- Provide Voyager access details to new hires and confirm access.
- Maintain daily communication with Project Leads for recruitment needs and open positions
- Maintain CV Tracker (in-house CV/contact management spreadsheet) up to date and report weekly updates to Operations Managers.
Training and Competency:
- Facilitate QMS R&R's across each Project where applicable
- Track Certifications/Trainings (TWIC, HUET, etc.) expiration dates for projects in yard or offshore phase
- Schedule training when needed, coordinate and liaise with employee to confirm training is completed
- Ensure field personnel are trained and provide Monthly training report to Operations Team.
Skills / Qualifications
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Recruiting and sourcing processes in the O&G industry, primarily Commissioning or Construction sectors
- Intimate knowledge of Commissioning craft Job Descriptions, Qualifications, Experience, and duties
- Understanding of Commissioning HSSE Training and Competency requirements
- Project Management and administration processes associated with the Commissioning service offering
- Commissioning Quality Management System (QMS) compliance
- Must have proficient knowledge in office administration and relevant policies and procedures.
- Must demonstrate skills in team building, analytical and critical thinking skills, decision making skills, effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Focal point for Project personnel corporate support on benefits and general assignment activities and concerns
- Proficient computer skills to include MS Word, Excel (Advanced), Power Point, and Outlook, stress management skills, time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks. Proficiency in MS Visio and Adobe Acrobat is preferred
Education and Experience:
- Must have 10 years job related experience
- Degree i n Business Administration, Public Administration, related field
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.