Skills: IT - Software Development, Sales, Electrical Engineering
Other Skills: Software systems applications sales experience,Power Grid, Electrical,Power Systems and Grid Connections or Smart Grid
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Oslo, Norway
*This role is open to candidates in the United States and Europe*
Vysus Group are looking to recruit a Power GRID Software Sales Manager to join our Product Team in the Grid Power Solutions business to support the role out of Promaps.
Promaps is a Norwegian based software firm, the creator of ground-breaking technology which ensures the security of energy supply and mitigates risk in power systems. We develop and supply software for real-time risk analyses of power systems, carry out consultancy work within power system analysis and regularity analyses.
The key area of this position is to develop the market related to TSO, DSO and utilities by real-time risk assessment. Use case range from data driven predictive & prescriptive risk offerings, digital twin concepts, all the way towards market facing & trading solutions. The demand of increased energy system reliability and resilience, preventing or ensuring rapid recovery following disturbances such as faults, weather conditions, cyberattacks, terrorism or similar at all relevant levels (infrastructure, hardware, software, organisational, etc.). The team at Promaps work with TSO and DSO to minimize risks, vulnerabilities and support them in making priority strategies.
You will join a close-knit, global team of exceptional power systems engineers and Promaps developers that have delivered truly landmark achievements while helping our clients solve some of the most complex challenges related to increasingly high penetration of renewable energy.
We are looking for you who can identify with our values:
- Passionate in your commitment to delivering excellence in everything you do
- Motivated by building strong relationships and partnerships with people around you
- Be a trusted advisor putting independence and integrity in the forefront, showing consideration for the environment and others.
- A frontline ambassador for Vysus Group - to execute strategies and techniques to achieve performance and sales targets
- Drive the development of strategies and business models for a service and digital portfolio in product management. This includes an analysis of the customer and internal values that the service and digital offerings provide
- Sales and Business Development globally as technical expert
- Provide competitive intelligence on service and digital offerings and related business
- Interface with R&D to make sure the products will meet the market requirements.
- Attend conferences and customer events to promote and discuss the Service and Digital offering
- Support the development team in discussing and specifying functional and non-functional project requirements and the related engineering effort
- Support the roll-out and the market introduction of Promaps and ensure smooth handover in all projects
- Identify and build excellent customer relationships through proactive communication and action
- Collect and clarify requirements and drive prioritization with multiple stakeholders
- Embracing the "voice of customer" and driving that thought processes throughout the engineering organization - holistic data driven value creation perspective
You will need:
- University degree or tertiary education in Power Grid, Electrical, Power Systems and Grid Connections or Smart Grid with >3 years of experience
- Experience in software and digital solutions, power systems and/or plant automation as well as knowledge in IoT infrastructure is a plus
- Efficiency in sales - you will make sure we are competitive, drive operational excellence and accelerate growth by attracting more clients to improve our position in the marketplace
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills verbal and written with open and direct communication style
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- The ability to manage multiple technical projects simultaneously
- To quickly develop your knowledge in order to join and add value to technical discussions with customers and colleagues
- Understand how products and services are bundled to produce tailored services for customers
- Ability and understanding to participate, communicate, positively contribute and add value in technical discussions with clients and Vysus Group colleagues alike
- Ability and willingness to travel (Domestically and Internationally)
- Fluent in English. Additional language is advantageous
What we can offer you:
- An excellent work environment with highly qualified and positive colleagues
- International career opportunities
- Flexibility in terms of work location and hours
- A competitive compensation package, incl. insurance, discretionary bonus package, pension, health schemes
- Be part of our development of best practices, finding new and creative ways to improve our ways of working
- A unique corporate culture where doing the right thing is highly valued and work life balance is real
Vysus Group reserves the right to request a background check on prioritized candidates as part of our recruitment process.