Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Houston, Texas. This is a contract position working within a Wood Client office with opportunity for direct hire with client or contract extension. You will provide administrative support to several departments and managers. Global Aviation is responsible for providing administrative support to the department manager and staff as well as customer service and support for aircraft operations in Houston, TX. The successful candidate will be a professional with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience, excellent customer service, communication and teamwork skills, possess advanced expertise in Microsoft Office programs, handle confidential information with appropriate discretion, and have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time with strong attention to detail.
Location: ** Please make note this position is located at International Airport Houston-IAH.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Coordination of office and administrative support duties including greeting visitors, providing high standards of customer service to passengers during aircraft arrival and departure times, answering telephones, disseminating flight information as needed, managing calendars and coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports,
- Supporting the Global Aviation Manager, his direct managers and other staff as needed with various administrative duties, including schedule coordination, management reports generation and distribution, diligent phone coverage and other duties as assigned.
- Utilizing SAP to process goods receipts/issues, services entries, and Vendor Master requests
- Administering Aviation SharePoint site, including maintenance and managing access rights to the site.
- Conducting Document Records Management annually.
- Assist in planning and implementation of department
Skills / Qualifications
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience supporting management
- Experience supporting multiple supervisors
- Previous experience with SAP
- Flexible and willing to assist outside documented scope of work
- Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change
- Knowledge of client processes/systems
- Responds resourcefully, flexibly, and positively when faced with challenges and demands
- Transmits information so it is received and understood in the way it was intended
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.