Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
Early Career Program - Reservoir Technical Services
Are you ready for the challenges that come with a career in one of the world's largest energy technology companies?
Are you passionate about providing technical solutions?
Join our RTS Geoscience Service Delivery Team
Our reservoir technical services (RTS) provide the subsurface intelligence, technical ingenuity, and experience to develop strategies that improve performance, production, and profits across the life of your asset.
Take your career to the next level
Your learning begins from day 1 and will continue throughout your career. You will begin your career working in a multi-cultural global team that consists of motivated geologists, geomechanical engineers and petrophysicists. Through our early career program, we will provide you with opportunities to grow and lead in highly diverse teams. You will be working in an international organization and will learn and develop with collaborative and inspiring colleagues.
As part of this early career program, you will be responsible for:
- Providing our customers with best-in-class solutions through geological, geomechanical, petrophysical and reservoir engineering data analysis and interpretation, using state-of-the-art techniques.
- Conceptualizing activities related to various sciences, such as geology, geography, geophysics, and geomorphology, that are concerned with the structure, age, and other aspects of the earth
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through hands-on work
- Preparing, documenting, and receiving outbound and inbound equipment in shipments to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as supporting invoicing activities
- Engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor/ Master's degree in Petroleum Engineering, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar.
- Have graduated within the last 36 months
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.