Skills: Camp Boss, Catering
Other Skills: Campboss
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Sabah, Malaysia, Malaysia
Campboss : 1
Prefer : Sabahan (project at sabah water)
Minimum 8 years' experience in a similar role
Skill / Attributes / Competencies
- Pleasant disposition with the capability to be authoritative when necessary
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills in English language.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of principle discipline and peripheral subjects.
- Strong coordination, organization and liaison skills with the ability to seek and gain consensus solutions to complex issues
- Responsible to carry out all duties assigned by the Master in relation to catering department and cabin cleanliness
- To prepare daily menu and set menu for the day and week
- To prepare and/or guide the cooks for all meals preparation
- To guide and supervise the cooks on the kitchen and to monitor the hygiene in the mess room, galley, provision stores, vegs/fish and meat room
- In charge of all foods and provision to stock and to send requistion to Company (vessel manager) through vessel master
- In charge of budgeting of to provisions and catering materials
- In charge of vessel cleanliness for all accommodation and cabin
- To disburse duties job functioning for stewards and cooks
- To ensure all steward carry out accommodation cleaning on daily basis
- To maintain duty roster for the whole catering department
- To ensure menu is displayed in the mess room and change in weekly basis
- To monitor the budget and to be in charge for provision and food ordering
- To ensure provisions and stock is sufficient for total endurance of project
- To monitor most of the meals and ensure all the crew receives equal quality and flavour in their meals
- Other duties assigned by Master
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.