Skills: Maintenance Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are looking for an experienced R&M Supervisor for a significant R&M operation for ourTRS product line. You will have responsibility for repair and maintenance activities in the workshop. Manage the planning, coordination, and direction of all maintenance operations, equipment installation, preventative maintenance, and facility and/or equipment repair. Manage efficient operations of facilities and equipment through the direction of a technical support staff and/or outside technical and non-technical support services. Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Responsible for managing and processing all customer enquiries and orders related to one or more specific product lines
- Perform moderately to complex activities related to the supply/demand and historical consumption in addition to working with the Product Line and regions to forecast future demand in order to maintain continuity of supply and a level load on all the manufacturing locations.
- Work with Category Management and global procurement to ensure timely availability of raw material and components to meet customer demands.
- In addition, this role will play a significant role in ensuring all manufacturing locations have adequate resources in place to meet demand at all times within the standard lead times and cost.
- Be proficient in JDE processes and problem resolution.
- Coordinate product delivery dates across multiple locations.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Supervise the service, repair, maintenance and functional testing of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic components of TRS equipment as applicable to business segment.
- Assist in the service, repair and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic components of TRS equipment as applicable to business segment.
- Maintain a good standard of housekeeping practices in the workshop and yard.
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees under their direct supervision in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility appropriately and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goals.
- the position is encouraged to become a certified Competency Assessor and to actively engage in Competency Assessment.
- Degree in Engineering, mechanical preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Supervisory role within a machining/manufacturing environment
- Minimum 10 years experience working in an ISO 9001-2000 and API environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications with strong Excel skills
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated and perform with little supervision
- Must have strong analytical and financial skills
- Must be customer oriented.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
- Must have a flexible work schedule to ensure availability and coverage across multiple time zones
- Degree in Engineering, mechanical preferred
- Solid background in MRP/ERP Green/Black belt certification is highly desired
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred.
- Proven experience/exposure in Fluid Power, Fluid Flow and Fluid Diagrams.
- Proven experience/exposure in Repairs to Electronic Control Systems and Electronic Hardware.
- Experience/exposure in Web Based Maintenance Programs and Operating Management Systems an advantage
- You must be an Egyptian National