Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today!
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) is a worldwide leader in water recovery, treatment, and reuse. We design, supply, and service a range of water systems and monitoring equipment in industries ranging from pharmaceutical to food and beverage applications, and from microelectronics ultrapure water to municipal water and industrial wastewater treatment. We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of total organic carbon (TOC) analyzers and corresponding certified reference materials. Our ground-breaking endotoxin analyzer is the latest addition to our expanding analytical instruments portfolio. We strive to provide not only superior technology and design, but also outstanding quality, service, and application support. Please click here to learn more about our Analytical Instruments business.
As an Analytical Instruments Quality Engineering intern, we will provide you an experience to help prepare you for a career in manufacturing and quality engineering. You will be working with our team of quality and regulatory engineers, manufacturing operations engineers, product management, and technology engineers on an assigned project(s) focused on manufacturing quality and regulatory data and statistical analysis, or quality product analysis of our various product lines.
- Motivated self-started with great attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
Duties & Responsibilities
Depending on the project you will be given, your tasks could be:
- Compile project data and information into a single database/platform and perform applicable trending and statistical analysis
- Develop an understanding of testing and production processes identifying process improvement points
- Develop an understanding of product applications and commercially viable improvements
- Collaborate with the manufacturing operations team to perform manufacturing production analysis identifying areas for improvement
- Review test data with product management and technology teams identifying critical to quality improvements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Self-starter, creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with business demands and technical risks/challenges
- Experience and/or courses pertaining data analysis and data management
- Strong understanding of process monitoring and control using statistical process control
- Strong understanding of databases
Education & Experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related
Working Conditions (Specify % of travel involved if applicable, physical conditions, interaction with any hazardous material, work environment, etc.)
This position is in a manufacturing environment with occasional noise and chemical hazards. There will be tasks that require lifting, carrying, standing, and walking frequently.
Compensation Range: $18/hour - $21/hour (depending on school level)
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!
To protect our customers, our employees, and their families, we will require successful new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless an exemption is granted. Help us protect each other by protecting yourself.
SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions is now part of Veolia and operating as Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions. With operations in 130 countries and over 10,000 employees worldwide, Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions solves the toughest water, wastewater and process challenges around the globe. Leveraging a comprehensive set of chemical, equipment and digital enabled services and products, the company helps customers optimize water resources and overcome process challenges. Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions serves customers across all industries, including food and beverage, metals and mining, power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, chemicals, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, and utilities.