Monahans, Texas, United States
Monahans, Texas, United States
Skills: Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Monahans, Texas, United States
Job Duties and Description
- Under general supervision, provides well site service to customers.
- Applies content learned through the formal training program in fluids chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations, routine and specialized testing, separation equipment theory and application, and well site service delivery.
- Conducts and interprets results of routine and specialized testing in order to provide technical solutions.
- Operates separation and waste management equipment and demonstrates understanding of the affect on overall fluid performance.
- Works directly with both fluids and equipment supervisors and technical professionals.
- Demonstrates knowledge of company products and services, rig operations; fluids, separation, and waste management technologies and related processes.
- Performs in a professional manner as a Halliburton representative, maintaining a good working relationship with the operator's representatives and rig personnel.
- Demonstrates the ability to adequately prepare and track inventory of Baroid products and equipment spares at the rig site based on the drilling program and anticipated conditions.
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or other related Bachelor's Degree program is preferred.
- This position requires completion of the Baroid Core Training Course at Halliburton or other industry recognized program, and 6 months related experience.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
Sign-on bonus after the 90th day of employment
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Field Service Rep II or Field Professional I.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
400 N. Industrial, Monahans, Texas, 79756, United States
Requisition Number: 164524
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.