Skills: HR - General, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Ithra and the Digital Wellbeing Program:
Ithra is an all-purpose cultural destination, an environment for transformative experiences to unlock the power of potential through mastery in arts, science, literature and innovation. The center is a unique hub boasting theatre, cinema, four museum galleries, a public library, archives, children's museum, science museum, and an academy. You can find more about Ithra at the following link: https://www.ithra.com/en/
The Digital Wellbeing program, is a global flagship initiative by Ithra with very high ambitions to tackle the issues from unbalanced and excessive digital usage, and to promote a balanced and moderate healthy relationship with digital solutions. This long-term program includes several global awareness campaigns, a global thought-leadership summit, school programs, research with world-renowned instaurations, exhibits, and many more.
Education Specialist in the Digital Wellbeing Program will develop an educational strategy plan that will increase public awareness on the issues of digital wellbeing. The specialist will also research and evaluate the effectiveness of digital wellbeing educational material available around the globe. He/she will also be responsible to develops and test curricula, prepares relevant presentations and materials, organizes and delivers and/or facilitates classes, workshops, seminars, other training services, and train the trainers.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction and roadmap to develop educational materials for different public segments that will increase the awareness of the digital wellbeing issues, and reveal tech companies' practices.
- Research, evaluate and design potential knowledge and education partnerships for the Digital Wellbeing Program including NGOs, Ministries, Universities ... etc.
- Research, test and evaluate existing Digital Wellbeing courses and materials around the globe.
- Evaluate existing children Digital Wellbeing curriculums globally, and help in deploying most effective programs.
- With the help of the research team, develop imbedded design ethics program for computer science schools that will help students in following ethical designs when developing solutions.
- Facilitate and deliver group workshops, seminars, classes, courses, and sessions that will increase public awareness and knowledge of digital wellbeing issues, and how to overcome them.
- Work closely with the research team to incorporate research finding the building educational material.
A successful candidate will hold a Master's degree in Education, Urban Education, Instructional Technology, Educational Psychology, or other relevant fields from a recognized and approved program.
The candidate shall have a minimum of 10 years of experience in planning and developing education strategies, developing universities or school curricula, prepare workshop and seminar materials, develop other training services, and develop a program to train the trainers.
The candidate shall be able to demonstrate high experience in educational activities in his experiences, and should be able to share previously developed programs and materials.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.