Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 13 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
The Sr Inspector is responsible for providing Operations with full support to ensure that their equipment integrity is maintained, provide Quality Assurance services to Terminal Department, by ensuring that all equipment within the responsibility of the Unit are inspected in accordance with the requirements of the Equipment Inspection Schedule and identify areas of improvement to be rectified through root cause analysis and generating recommendations for implementation.
- Trains personnel to develop technical ability and understanding in various disciplines and NDT methods
- Performs applicable duties required by management & supervisor within the limits of incumbent's qualification.
- Performs inspections of advanced, more complex nature.
- Reviews QAQC programs, design drawings, engineering specifications, waiver requests & standards.
- Performs quality assurance assessments at vendor plants.
- Completes required training and certification for next level JTS, job description & IDP.
- Reviews & monitors quality control programs developed by construction contractors.
- Ensures assigned job is conducted safely and as per requirements by qualified personnel & timely reports deviations.
Education & Experience Requirements
A Bachelor degree related to Engineering Technology.
13 years of experience in inspection related to oil and gas industry
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.