Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Emmen, UT, Netherlands
In Halliburton, we are driven by collaborating and engineering solutions to maximize asset value for our customers. We are looking for new talent to join us to execute our value proposition and continue leading the Energy Evolution with innovative technologies and sustainable solutions:
- From Drilling and Evaluation (D&E) providing field and reservoir modelling; drilling; assessment; and precise wellbore placement solutions to the Completion and Production division.
- Executing Geothermal development programs which is a sustainable and renewable source of energy.
- Providing insight and expertise to select and analyse the subsurface of a CO2 storage project and to manage & minimize risk and uncertainty.
- Delivering technology and expertise to facilitate safe and efficient operations worldwide for all oil & gas well's plug and abandonment challenges.
Moreover, we execute while strengthening the economic and social well-being of the communities where we operate.
We have a vacancy for an experienced Open Hole and/or Cased Hole Wireline and Perforating Field Engineer working onshore and offshore in Continental Europe and the UK.
Wireline and Perforating is one of Halliburton's Product service lines that focuses on Formation evaluation, Well-intervention and Plug & Abandonment in Oil & Gas and New Energies market.
What can you expect working with us?
- Our commitment to personal and career development through exciting opportunities to achieve your full potential.
- Our values guiding us in everything we do: integrity, safety, collaboration, competition, creativity, and respect.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion embedded in our Code of Business Conduct creating a positive work environment for everyone.
- Support for physical and mental health through the Halliburton employee assistance program (EAP).
We offer our employees:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
- Competitive Job Bonus and Overtime.
- A multicultural and multiple countries work environment.
- One of the best and most extensive training programs in the energy industry, offering opportunities to learn and acquire new high-tech skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has completed an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science, or other technical discipline or has an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Has minimum 1-year experience in the field operations with Cased Hole and/or Open Hole services with strong knowledge in associated technologies and software or similar experience within the Energy industry.
- Is positive and eager for self-development and to help grow Halliburton's Wireline and Perforating services business.
- Identifies with Halliburton's values of Integrity, Health Safety & Environment, Collaboration, Creativity, Reliability, and Respect.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles such as Senior Field Engineer or General Field Engineer.
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton Wireline Technologies to independently provide Open and/or cased hole services to the customers at the well site.
- Performs tasks associated with design, preparation, execution, post-job activities, and performance review of the services provided, along with the required documentation.
- Makes equipment and personnel decisions concerning operations on location and is accountable for onsite customer satisfaction.
- Provides technical and operational expertise to the customers and recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional Halliburton products and services, upselling on location or communicating opportunities to appropriate personnel.
- Actively participates in the training and development of operators and Associate Field Professionals on all aspects of Open and cased hole services.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices, and guidelines.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Columbusstraat 19, Emmen, , 7825 VP, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 155893
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.