Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales leads for the Integrity Management Division (IMDS). Initial focus will be in the UK with expansion into Europe; however, area of focus may expand with time. They will support the regional IM team to maintain sales interfaces, develop new leads, and efficiently support new and existing clients. The role will support delivery of Integrity Managements sales targets through networking and presentation of technical capability.
- Serve existing and new customers by selling integrity management services with an emphasis on sales volume and customer growth including:
- Leads sales activities by implementing sales and related business strategies
- Develops and executes a plan to align the sales funnel with organizational goals and targets.
- Sell, promote, and communicate Oceaneering Integrity Management services to current and potential new clients
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to key clients and prospects
- Enhance market position by planning delivery of solutions, answering technical questions and creating/adjusting content of marketing material based on VOC and other market factors
- Lead responses to tenders and development of service proposals
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to address any queries arising
- Track sales opportunities keeping management informed through activity reports and regular meetings
- Maintain market knowledge by establishing networks, reviewing publications and monitoring competition.
- Develop strong relationships with Key Clients and Potential Clients operating within the Oil & Gas, renewables, and other industries to promote the services of the Company. Including but not limited to:
- Use existing contacts to locate the decision makers at key companies and build relationships
- Develop new contacts when there are none available
- Influence key decision makers and drive tactical sales
- Development of marketing materials in conjunction with BD and corporate marketing team
- Represent Oceaneering Asset Integrity at trade shows, professional meetings, and industry forums
- Set up and attend demonstrations to educate Potential Clients and existing Customers to drive new sales
- Work to understand client requirements and feed these back for potential new service offerings and/or cross service offerings
- Provide feedback on client satisfaction with our services
- Domestic and International Travel as needed up to 30%.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to Regional Sales Leader - UK & Europe
- Experience selling engineering/integrity management services
- Experience in winning asset integrity management services to the Downstream, Midstream, and Upstream Energy market sectors
- Experience understanding of Integrity Management discipline
- Bachelor's degree in sales and marketing, business administration or a technical field or equivalent education and experience
- Understanding of Korn Ferry (Miller Heiman) Sales Approach desirable but not essential
- Selling experience in matrix organization with integrated offering.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ensures that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
- Experience of using Microsoft Products include Dynamics (CRM), Outlook, and Teams
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.