Skills: Logistics Management, Purchasing
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Rosyth, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To support the Supply Chain Manager by assisting in the day-to-day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of carriage, using approved vendors for Imports and Exports and ensuring customs entries are documented accurately and fully.
- Organising all shipments in line with company requirements, including local haulage requirements.
- Ensuring the integrity of import / export documentation such as Bills of Lading, Commercial invoices and AWBs.
- Liaising with the Compliance Manager regarding applications for Export compliance licenses when required.
- Timely preparation of import & export documentation and authorization for HMRC for all air and sea shipments and processing the records in the HMRC system.
- Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments.
- Assisting with the re-negotiating of terms of business/service level agreements and performance evaluation and taking corrective action as required.
- Verification of all freight invoices.
- Deliver against departmental KPIs.
- Provide general assistance with company administration/ad hoc tasks
- Support other divisions within the Rosyth campus as required
- Participate in HSE Awareness initiatives - Observation Cards, HSE Safety suggestions
- Experience of working within a dynamic office environment.
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport qualification, or equivalent.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.