Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Fort Lupton, Colorado, United States
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- The purpose of this job is to provide an employee a series of " On The Job Development" practical field assignments for an operations supervision career path.
- This job exists to correctly classify employees that are part of this specific developmental program and is not be used without prior approval of the Cementing Regional Manager or the Area Cementing PSL Manager.
- Employee will become knowledgeable of Halliburton Management System (HMS), Halliburton and Customer Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Standards and work methods and guidelines for personnel.
- Responsible for promoting safety awareness in mobilization of crews as well as all aspects of location operations.
- Actively promotes and uses our tools related to safe working such as Job Safety Analysis, Behavior Based and Hazard Observation Programs.
- Utilizes the competency processes to enhance skill development and job performance.
- Proper license may be required to drive light duty vehicles with trailers.
- This Development Job role requires completion of competencies generally aligned with the development of a Service Supervisor.
- In lieu of military experience, associate or undergraduate degree requirement, some additional skills may be acquired with Cement field operations experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
13100 County Road 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621-8345, United States
Requisition Number: 155557
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.