Skills: Maintenance Technician, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor, Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Orla, Texas, United States
Orla, TX, US, 79770
Req ID: 781
Western Midstream is a master limited partnership formed to own, develop, acquire, and operate midstream assets. We are engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing, and transporting natural gas; gathering, stabilizing, and transporting condensate, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and crude oil; and gathering, transporting, and disposing of produced water for our customers.
We operate or own equity interests in assets in the Rocky Mountains, North-central Pennsylvania, and Texas, including approximately 16,000 miles of petroleum and natural gas pipelines and over 100 gathering, treating, and processing facilities.
This position is located in the Southern Region as a member of the Orla Plant Operations team in Orla, TX working for the Midstream Operation.
• Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
• Execute startup, shut down and operating procedures for engines, compressors, furnaces, distillation towers, expanders, electric motors, fans, pumps, instrumentation, valves and alarms
• Analyze flow streams using a gas chromatograph and product samples to make necessary process adjustments and maintain product specifications
• Perform minor maintenance of compressors, engines, pumps, controls, piping and valves
• Prepare maintenance orders and notify maintenance personnel of problem areas
• Generate daily production reports including liquid production, downtime and gas volumes
• Monitor and maintain inlet and outlet volumes. Coordinate with gas control, field operations and third party interests as required.
• Complete assigned reports and logs
• Work irregular hours, outside, around heavy equipment, and in variable environmental conditions
• Monitor, maintain, and operate safety and fire protection systems
• Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with WES Core Values
• Minimum 1-year gas plant operations or related experience preferred
• Working knowledge of oil and gas operations including a working knowledge of natural gas processing facilities and related equipment is required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team-focused environment
• Computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position is not eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
12 hour rotating shift position including nights, weekends and holidays.
Candidate must live within 75 miles of Orla, TX.
WES retains the right to change the schedule if it is needed by business.
WES does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Western Midstream is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Western Midstream Partners, LP