Skills: Workover or Completion
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Three Rivers, Texas, United States
Wood is currently sourcing for a Workover Specialist in the Three Rivers, TX region.
Local candidates within a 60 mile radius preferred. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Oversee and coordinate all Coil Tubing and Workover activities in the Eagle Ford
- Oversee Coil tubing clean out jobs
- Oversee Workover and P&A Jobs
- Be present on location during entirety of work being performed
- Coordinate with service companies to set up well intervention jobs
- Implement client safety guidelines and procedures while on location and ensure all 3 rd party representatives are in compliance
- Sign and document all invoices for the day
- Create reports for all Coil/ Workover activities
- Track cost of all activities for the day and split costs throughout all wells worked on for that day to ensure proper billing
- Track man hours on location and all companies involved in the daily activities
- Record a timeline of all activities for the day in Open Wells.
- Be detailed and throughout in reports as to limit confusion and unknowns for future activities
Skills / Qualifications
- Well control certified
- Ability to lead a diversified work group
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in WellView, Microsoft Word, Excel, and email
- Ability to climb stairs and physically lift 50 lbs
- Knowledge of surface & subsurface mechanics
- Good driving record and good physical condition
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.