New Iberia, Louisiana, United States
New Iberia, Louisiana, United States
Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Perforation, Wireline
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: New Iberia, Louisiana, United States
- Under broad direction, the Wireline Field Service Manager supervises multiple Wireline and Perforating crews, who on a daily basis execute services at the well site
- This includes hiring members of the crews, disciplining and terminating crew members
- Provides input into the development of personnel and uses competency data to improve job performance metrics
- With past field experience, serves as an assessor to assess crew competence
- Regularly uses performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvements
- Knowledgeable of and actively promotes the application of Halliburton Management System (HMS) to work methods and processes
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for the PSL
- Investigates and performs follow-up activities on irregular/unplanned events and/or jobs
- Is accountable for compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Standards & actively promotes and uses Halliburton tools related to safe working conditions, such as Job Safety Analysis (JSA) & Hazard Observation Programs (HOC)
- Involved in the process of investigating accidents, injuries, and incidents within assigned PSL using the appropriate investigative tools (Taproot)
- Drives the implementation of new technology within Wireline and Perforating at client's location
- Job role contributes directly to value creation and directly impacts a revenue center's viability and its quality of service via personal contributions
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering, business administration or similar disciplines and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Wireline & Perforating field operations
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
719 Hanger Dr , New Iberia , Louisiana , 70560 , United States
Requisition Number: 148896
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.