Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Job Duties & Requirements
- Under broad direction, manages the IT requirements for work groups or projects at a major office location or remote sites.
- Candidate should have strong SAP S4 OTC knowledge with hands-on system config
- It will involve management of a team with onshore and offshore resources and direct interaction with clients
- Candidate will guide the client through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP OTC functionality
- Organize and conduct workshops and design sessions as needed
- Guide team members with best practices and coordinate projects or changes in the OTC area
- Be able to provide support and problem resolution
- Partner in developing and implementing end-user training and materials
- Responsible for managing and prioritizing requests for hardware, software, systems access, and user support.
- Responsible for coordinating hardware and software installation and configuration for desktop computers, laptop computers, printers, servers, and networks.
- Reviews IT requirements to deliver the most cost-effective solutions in conformance with IT standards, policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Identifies IT opportunities to improve business or project operations.
- Leads development and implementation of effective strategies for information management and applications usage.
- Develops, reviews, and approves IT estimates.
- Acts as an escalation contact to help resolve IT service delivery and billing issues.
- Directs and monitors work of other technical personnel.
- Provides supervision, guidance, and training for less experienced personnel.
- Supervises others; allocates and monitors work, coordinates similar activities within a functional area. Interprets and applies directions originating at a higher level.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in related technology or business field required. Minimum of 6 years of experience in related IT and business processes which includes experience in IT coordination and management experience.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Sr IT Business Coordinator to Lead IT Business Coordinator.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 159956
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.