Skills: Document Control
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Staines, United Kingdom
Wood has an opportunity for a Technical Assistant to work at our Staines offices. This position would be an ideal starter position for a recent engineering graduate, who is keen to work for a global Engineering company.
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to the project
- Distribution of document transmittals/attachments within the group
- Assist in the preparation of action notes to the Client
- Assist in the distribution of action notes received from the Client
- Maintain log of documents sent to and received from third parties and Client
- Assist in downloading and printing of CAD drawings
- Maintain filing system including photocopying and distribution of technical documents
- Data input to Access databases, and extraction of reports as necessary
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience on MS Word, Excel and email (preferably Lotus Notes)
- A knowledge of MS Access would be an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a busy team with minimal supervision
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.