Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Wood is recruiting for a Lead Maintenance Engineer with a Spares background to join its Consulting team t e am focusing on providing a high level service to clients and internal stakeholders.
This role can be performed on a hybrid basis and remote working will also be considered for the right candidate.
Join a culture of innovation , pushing the boundaries of what is possible to seek the best solutions for our clients.
This role will execute assigned personal objectives with limited guidance and supervision while delegating tasks to more junior members of the team.
Our Clients and Projects
It's a future for all of us . We aspire to shape a better tomorrow by unlocking solutions that address the biggest challenges facing our clients and our society.
What we can offer
- Meaningful and interesting projects delivered to leaders of industry
- Flexible working arrangements that balance client, team and individual needs offering hybrid and remote working where relevant -
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion ; we are a n organisation actively committed to diversity and inclusion across our business
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews to ensure we are rewarding at the right level in line with the market
- Flexible benefits package ; inclusive of 33 days annual leave (including public holidays), generous contributory pension scheme, private medical cover, 4x base salary life insurance; all of these and more that can be adapted to suit your own lifestyle
- Commitment to continued professional development; development plans that are tailored to your individual needs and interests
- Global connections ; join experts around the world who are at the leading edge of our industry, shaping the standards of our profession
If all of this sounds good to you, review the typical responsibilities of the role and the requirements of the position below, then follow the link to apply and start your journey with Wood.
- Undertake review of peer and junior personnel work in accordance with OMS Review and checking procedure
- Adhere to and comply with relevant discipline specific OMS and client procedures in execution of work activities. Provide feedback for continuous improvement of aforementioned procedures, if applicable
- Ensure self awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments
- Provide discipline technical support to the wider OMS business
- Provide discipline specific input to scope definition and execution for new project workscopes
- Provide coaching and mentoring of junior position personnel directly assigned by OMS Head of Maintenance
- Clearly communicate any identified improvements to service execution to OMS Head of Maintenance
Skills / Qualifications
Skills And Qualifications
You may read these details and are potentially thinking about not applying due to not having every single skill, knowledge or experience listed, and that's understandable. However, we'd still like to hear from you.. At Wood, we understand and acknowledge that everyone is different, and we are committed to equal opportunities and want to access all of the talent that is out there. We are committed to attracting a broad range of skills, knowledge and experiences and embrace differences. So even if you feel you don't have everything listed, but feel you have some of the experience, knowledge or skills to help us unlock solutions to the world's most critical challenges....do apply.
- BSc, B.Eng, HNC, HND or equivalent with industrial experience in applicable maintenance discipline Or
- NVQ or equivalent trade based qualification with hands on industrial experience in applicable maintenance discipline
- Demonstrable balance of industrial experience at relevant level and position
- Can apply maintenance theory in a practical context
- Diligent and dependable in consistent application of established process
- Professional demeanor with appropriate interpersonal skills
- Good team working skills
- Good written communication [technical report writing, proposals, technical papers]
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.