Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Aramco has been mandated to implement a Maritime strategy across the kingdom and is seeking a Financial Controller to support the CFO with this important initiative. The Controller will be responsible for: developing the overarching financial strategy; as well as providing financial leadership, advisory, business consultation, and decision support to various business lines and senior management.
- Business/investment analysis pertaining to capital projects, asset divestment, service outsourcing, and contract evaluation.
- Finance and accounting advisory.
- Business integration support for subsidiaries, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
- Special studies to support strategic initiatives and thought leadership.
- Finance function infrastructure development and support.
- Financial modeling and business support in due diligence.
- Business/asset valuation.
- Feasibility/operational studies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or similar; a graduate degree is desirable.
- Professional finance certifications, such as ACCA, and/or CMA are preferred.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in a variety of industries, which may include financial analysis; capital markets; business development; research; mergers, acquisitions, and startups; and process/change management or strategy/management consulting.
- Demonstrated strategy, corporate finance, and accounting skills, including the ability to evaluate both industry and individual company information.
- Proven ability to offer logical and innovative solutions to complex client issues.
- Strong SAP or equivalent ERP systems experience.
- Fluency in Arabic is a plus, but not essential.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.