Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Aramco has been mandated to implement a Maritime strategy across the kingdom and is seeking a Marketing & Branding Manager to develop the overarching Marketing, Communications and Branding strategies for this important initiative. This role is also responsible leading the Marketing & Branding department through the planning and implementation of commercial processes, projects, and initiatives to maximize top and bottom-line results. This role also oversees preparation of marketing campaigns, and applies efficient, action-oriented, and innovative recommendations to drive sales and optimize costs.
- Oversight for customer loyalty efforts.
- Increase brand attractiveness.
- Coordination of branding efforts with partners.
- Coordination of brand coherence.
- Preparation of marketing materials.
- Coordination of marketing campaigns.
- Analysis of brand and marketing efforts efficiency.
- Analysis of competitors' marketing and brands.
- Advice on best partners from a branding perspective.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related discipline.
- 10+ years of related professional experience, of which at least five must have been in the Maritime industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in Arabic is a plus
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong team management and people skills.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.