Skills: Business Development
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Aramco has been mandated to implement a Maritime strategy across the kingdom and is seeking a Strategy & Business Development Director to develop the overarching strategies for: facilities development, international partner / investor development, domestic supply chain / local partner development and consolidation, financials, strategic market intelligence, and demand capture strategies.
- Identify and engage with international partners who could be included in the operating model, and work with internal and external team members to define the correct method of commercial engagement with the target entity.
- Ensure that the financial modelling and sales forecasts are aligned with the market, and the margins are reasonable.
- Build the optimum operating model, which will ensure that the initiative adequately covers the market demand in the Kingdom, regionally and will eventually compete globally.
- Fully manage the acquisition of demand analysis in terms of the core product mix.
- Work with the consultancies - strategy and technical to develop all commercial documentation to engage with key industry stakeholders in the maritime sector.
- Develop the industry enablers required to achieve this stated strategic intent, including: HR, financial, supply chain and facilities.
- Work with key leadership in Government entities and Aramco to align the strategic development of this initiative and lead the implementation of those strategies, working with relevant industry stakeholders, consultants, legal, financial and technical expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration, Masters' degree is preferred.
- 12 years' in the Maritime industry, with at least five years in a start-up JV within the Maritime Manufacturing industry.
- Experience working in the Middle East is preferred.
- Mergers and acquisitions experience.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.