Skills: Facilities Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Aramco has been mandated to implement a Maritime strategy across the kingdom and is seeking a Technical Facilities Director who will be responsible for: developing new facilities; working with the design teams and FEED-related companies through to the construction of the facilities; ensuring that the facilities are fit-for-purpose to build and maintain assets in the maritime industry; and assuring technical facilities are of high quality and in readiness for operations.
- Identify and maintain a depository of key assets.
- Oversee preparation of studies and programs of asset modernization/improvements and identify key and develop modernization roadmaps.
- Support optimization of efforts to maximize revenue and profits.
- Manage relationships with technical contractors, constructors, and concessionaires.
- Ensure alignment between subsidiaries and JVs for operations and technical quality.
- Manage and oversee designers, architects, and engineers responsible for infrastructure.
- Coordinate with other departments to receive relevant inputs on development plans.
- Secure approval on the developments from the Board and shareholders.
- Act as a key advisor to the CEO on critical changes in the facilities and technical requirements.
- Ensure periodic reporting on the progress of initiatives of strategic importance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or Construction.
- 10+ years of experience in Maritime / Facilities engineering.
- Strong maritime engineering skills.
- Knowledge of maritime technical facilities, and their characteristics.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong team management and people skills.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Fluency in Arabic is a plus.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.