Skills: Production Operator, Refinery / Plant Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tioga, North Dakota, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Reliability Operator in Tioga, ND. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Local candidates highly preferred as there is no per diem, travel pay or lodging provided.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is
- Performs equipment surveillance and first-level response.
- Operates equipment and understands process controls & flow (start up, shut down).
- Captures work activities (EBS, autonomous maintenance, corrective maintenance, predictive maintenance, etc.) accurately in the system
- Responsible for engaging in safe work practices; review a safe work permit and walkthroughs
- Responsible for monitoring alarms and dispatching/self-dispatching based upon business
- Clearly communicates and works with contractors to comply with applicable Hess policies
- On Scene commander/Incident command trained
Skills / Qualifications
- 8 months operator/ Industrial / oilfield experience
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft, SAP)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of safety requirements and practices
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.