Skills: Field Service Tech, Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Evansville, Wyoming, United States
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Under strict supervision, works directly with both fluids and equipment supervisors and technical professionals to gain a better understanding of rig operations, company products and services; fluids, separation, and waste management technologies.
- Completes formal training program in fluids chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations, routine and specialized testing, separation equipment theory and application, and learns to provide well site service to customers.
- Learns to operate, maintain and optimize Baroid equipment including testing, separation, and waste management equipment.
- Learns to adequately prepare and track inventory of palletized and bulk products and equipment spares at the rig site based on the drilling program and anticipated conditions.
- Assists with interpreting results of routine and specialized testing in order to provide technical solutions.
- Assists in the operation of some separation and waste management equipment and has knowledge of how such equipment affects overall fluid performance.
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Performs in a professional manner as a Halliburton representative with clients.
- Learns how to maintain good working relationships with operator's representative and rig personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. No previous work experience is required.
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or other related Bachelor's Degree program is preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6360 E. Yellowstone Hwy, Evansville, Wyoming, 82636, United States
Requisition Number: 155693
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.