Skills: Logistics Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bata, Litoral, Equatorial Guinea
Wood is currently recruiting for a Logistics Supervisor with experience in the offshore or onshore oil and gas industry.
The position is to work in Equatorial Guinea, on a full time basis of 48 hours per week (Monday to Saturday).
Please note this position is only open to Equatorial Guinea nationals.
The primary role is to plan, coordinate and implement logistics operations in support of production, drilling & construction programs, and execution of emergency response procedures in compliance with Company's policies, programs & procedures.
• Implement EHS standards and supervise logistics staff to ensure compliance and incremental improvements in operating standards.
• Collate information from various sources for the preparation and implementation of logistics plans (marine, aviation, road & personnel) to support drilling, production & construction programs.
• Participate in daily meetings as required with Operations Management, Production, Drilling & Construction.
• Coordinate and direct logistics resources (e.g., personnel, vessels, aircraft, plant & equipment) to execute agreed logistics plans.
• Close coordination with Logistics Coordinators based offshore and Supervisors in Malabo to synchronize and coordinate work.
• Understand EG legislation & regulatory requirements and ensure all logistics activities and transactions with Government bodies are correct (e.g., security, environmental, immigration, customs, etc.)
• Support the Transportation Unit Leader role for Incident Command
• Work closely with medical team and work sites for medi-rescue, casevac and medi-transfer ensuring close attention for safe transportation to medical center(s).
• Conduct frequent audits in logistics performance, procedures, and records.
• Supervise port Logs Coordinators, Land transportation and Expeditors
• Collate information, analyze trends and issue regular reports covering KPI measurements and operating performance.
• Be on call 24 hours a day to attend to any emergency or potential logistics incident.
• To work in such a way which causes no injury to himself or others or causes damage property
Skills / Qualifications
- Extensive logistics experience (including production offshore operations)
- Class A & B driver license
PC Application Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, organizational and customer services and team oriented
- Ability to meet sometimes short deadlines and to be detail-oriented
- Managing daily routes/schedule of vessel fleet
- Tracking the progress of Material requests deliveries
- Competent in communicating in English language, verbal and written
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment alongside other technical disciplines
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.