Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting a Mechanical Planning Specialist to create and maintain preventive and corrective maintenance plans, d evelop detailed work procedures and instructions, provide leadership, support, coaching and mentoring to Maintenance and create and maintain preventive and corrective maintenance plans which are accurate in scope, timing, costs and HSSE aspects.
We will consider Canadian and US candidates for this role.
Duties will include:
- Develop detailed work instructions or procedures to ensure plant reliability for critical pieces of Instrumentation & Controls equipment
- Support the creation of Predictive and Preventative Maintenance documentation
- Define Predictive and Surveillance Plans for maintenance Scheduling automation
- Provide sitewide documentation control of all maintenance practices, procedures, and guidelines and managing the Sitewide Maintenance
- Ensure alignment with the (AMS-MEC) process - Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)process
- Work within and drive the maintenance & turnaround business processes of AMS - Maintenance Execution (ME) within site
- Supports Mainteancne Team Leads in the Integrity Management discipline competency assessments and training development if needed
- Update Maintenance Plans & Task Lists for all preventative maintenance planning requirements as requested
- Provides guidance for efficient and effective execution of the required scope by identifying a logical sequence of job tasks
- Ensure that risks (safety, environment, and costs) are identified and mitigated to ALARP (As Low as Reasonably Practicable) through the Work Instrucitons
- Identifies task description, required resources, materials, services, tools, duration, and cost estimate of each task, and provides guidance for efficient and effective scheduling and execution
- Ensure that accurate materials and services are identified and/or requested in planning to minimize impact of cost as well as delivery times on the schedule
- Ensure Tasks are consistent with the established site standards and in line with QA/QC and permit work expectations. Personal and process safety factors are included when determining method(s) of execution
- Discuss all complex, e.g., multi-trade, high effort, high value, and safety critical corrective maintenance work with the maintenance and production team to improve the quality of the work pack as requested
- Development and improvement of maintenance tasks, inclusive of Tasks Lists and Maintenance Strategies
- Participate annd lead maintenance workshops and reviews
- Identify Spares for Maintenance Strategies, consumables and assemble Bills of Materials in support of the maintenance of I&C equipment and systems
- Participate and lead the facilitation of equipment reliability related studies including RCM studies, FMEAs, FMECAs, Criticality Analysis, and RCFAs of events related to machinery.
Skills / Qualifications
- BSc, BEng, BTech. Degree in mechanical technology discipline or equivalent with Site-based experience in the management of static equipment integrity
- MSRP Certification is a plus
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a Technologist or Journeyman within the Integrity Management discipline
- Skill/ Expert in codes and standards, practices, and technologies within mechanical engineering and machinery technology
- Fabric Maintenance, structural equipment, piping, and pressure containment equipment inspection
- Stakeholder Engagements
- Strong leadership, decision making, mentor-ship, coaching and communication skills
- Can manage evolving priorities and deliver on multiple commitments in a timely manner
- Experience in providing and managing Competency Assurance
- Experienced with Computerized Materials Management Systems (Blueprint) & other work platforms such as Microsoft Office, AHA, AIM, etc.
- Experience with technical writing an asset and fluent in English
- Experience in the development and configuration of Maintenance and Spares Master Data
- Experience in the execution of big data analytics and machine learning techniques
- Demonstrable balance of offshore, onshore machinery and rotating equipment
- Experience in the maintenance and testing of oil and gas, petrochemical, LNG, or manufacturing assets such as such as pumps, compressors, fans, valves, lubrucation systems, gearboxes, refrigeration, and other machinery.
- Deep knowledge of mechanical isolations policies and industry practices
- Capable of developing Technical Maintenance Methodologies
- Domain expertise in the development of Master Data development processes, and the application and specifications of Master Data Techncial Objects
- Deep working knowledge in the use of CMMS such as SAP, Maximo, and others
- Knowledge of reliability and maintenance processes including Condition-based and Prediction-based Equipment Health Monitoring, Criticality Assessments, Failure Mode, and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Reliability-Based Inspection strategies
- RBI Strategy and management tools and applications
- Strong analytical skills. Capability in data analytics, database, and spreadsheet manipulation skills
- In-depth application knowledge of process mapping and lean concepts
- In-depth Knowledge of the local statutory or regulatory maintenance requirements and risk management programs
- Knowledge of OREDA, API and NEMA guidelines
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.