Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an Admin - Data Entry Associate I to join our team in Bartlesville, OK. This is a contract position which are temporary in nature with opportunity for extension, working within a Wood Client Office.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
**Locals preferred. Must live within a 50-60mile radius of Bartlesville.**
Provides scanning operations support, document prep, cataloguing, data searches , general file room activity, records management and customer service for all types of oil and gas data (Domestic and International).
- Organizes, catalogues, edits, maintains and updates various data sets and database and any other data types determined by the supervisor.
- Prepares data for cataloging, filing or imaging by taping, repairing and straightening the data for processing.
- Labels and catalogs all new data coming into the file room or facility for proper identification.
- Retrieves, checkout and re-files data as needed.
- Maintains and meets all schedules requested by the client and maintains internal reports as required by client or project supervisor.
- Ensures quality control checks are met based on established standards.
Skills / Qualifications
- Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard,
- Procedures for performing the job function.
- Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.