Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Peterhead, Scotland, United Kingdom
Wood is currently sourcing Expression of Interest applications for an Onshore Turnaround (TAR) Coordinator to be based at St Fergus site.
The TAR Coordinator leads Turnaround events for the particular asset and has the responsibility, accountability and authority for planning and field execution of all scope in the area and ensures turnaround activities are executed safely, efficiently and in accordance with approved premises, work processes, and standards. This includes interface management with all Shell disciplines and execution contractors.
To coordinate with the work preparer/planners/schedulers during the planning phase and work closely with field Coordinators, Contractors, Shell Operations, Project and Discipline Engineering Groups.
Scope of role includes all aspects of TA planning and performance, incl. Preparation planning and scheduling, shutdown, decon, maintenance, project execution, commissioning, and restart; and lookbacks for learnings and future planning.
Turnaround Planning and Execution:
- Accountability to deliver effective Turnaround within the area to achieve targeted budget, scope and schedule.
- Leads work scope collection, scope challenge and selection.
- Develops cost estimates and budget.
- Coordinate the detailed scope and execution plan for all scope in the area : maintenance, plant changes, capital projects,
- Reviews work packages by work preparer / Planner / Schedulers to ensure quality and completeness.
- Assists TA Event Manager in the development of the turnaround organization plan.
- Develops and owns the environmental plan, TA facilities and logistics plans.
- Coordinates optimization activities including Reviews, Schedule Optimizations, resource leveling etc.
- Works closely with operations to ensure proper integration of T/A activities.
- Directs field activities during Turnaround execution; this includes, participation in shift turnover meetings working with all of the TA field Coordinators Contractor, Shell Operations, Project and Discipline Engineering Groups and daily report out on progress
- Facilitates archiving of turnaround files and records, financial closeout and Lessons Learned records
Skills / Qualifications
- Extensive experience in Turnarounds (TA) and maintenance, with experience as a field coordinator with accountability for delivering various scope of TA work involving a variety of technical disciplines preferred.
- Has experience with Management of Change process, budgeting, contract and procurement management.
- The Turnaround Coordinator shall have good understanding of various technical disciplines including of the Technical Authority process and assurance requirement.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.