European Union, Slovenia
European Union, Slovenia
Skills: Gas Plant Operations
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: European Union, Slovenia
At Eni, we are looking for a Territorial Responsible of gas network maintenance within Adriaplin in Kamnik, Slovenia. You will be responsible for Cooperation, coordination, and implementation of gas pipeline fumigation.
As a member of maintenance team at Adriaplin you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of connections and disconnections to the gas network
- Organization and coordination of all works related to the management of gas networks on the assigned management area
- Substitution of the regional manager of another area in emergency situations at the request of the manager
- implementation of the technical consultancy service for the final customers
- Implementation of commercial activities in the field of management in accordance with the commercial policy of the company (gaining customers, stipulation of contracts for the gas connections and gas supply contracts, information service for customers)
- Activation of newly executed meter points for final customers
- Coordination and implementation of the intervention service
- Coordination and supervision of the works on gas networks in operation
- Coordination and control over the implementation of the fumigation in new gas pipelines and gas installations with customers
- Management of allocated gas networks
- Supervision of compliance of the necessary occupational safety and fire protection measures
- Issuing guidelines and opinions according to the Spatial Planning Act and the Construction of Buildings Act
- Keeping the register of gas meters in operation and taking the necessary measures for regular monitoring of operation and calibration of gas meters according to the applicable legislation
- Keeping the archive of technical and other documentation related to network management
- Management of the warehouse equipment
- Participation in training courses, seminars, and information meetings
- the implementation of all necessary measures of occupational safety, environmental protection and fire protection in the execution of the services in accordance with the occupational safety and environmental protection policy
- Other works under the direction of the manager
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- worker with the education acquired by first-level study programs in accordance with the law governing higher education, or the education corresponding to the level of education obtained by first-level study programs in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or mechatronics,
- knowledge of regulations in the field of occupational safety
- previous work experience in the field of distribution of natural gas
- very good knowledge of computer programs: WORD, EXCEL, AUTOCAD; it is also desired the knowledge of the program Navision
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.