Skills: Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
As a Production Operator with our Membrane Team, you'll play a key role operating state-of-the-art membrane coating equipment. This includes chemical mixing, quality checks, troubleshooting, and packaging. Your mission is to perform quality workmanship and keep scheduled deadlines to meet customer expectations. We have multiple 12-hour shift options which means a 4-day work week! While over time is available, we don't mandate it - you have the option to earn more when you want to. This is NOT your average manufacturing job!
Why work here?
- Good starting pay and the opportunity to advance!
- We have a generous benefits program that includes 5 weeks of combined time off, medical, free dental, free vision, free short-term disability and retirement savings contributions!
- Fitness center available 24/7 at our clean, modern plant
- Tuition Reimbursement
• Safety is key! Observe all Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) rules, including housekeeping practices; participate in EHS meetings, investigations, and audits. Follow all life-critical policies and procedures (Lock-out/Tag-Out, Confined Space Entry, Line-Break)
• Set-up, operate, and clean membrane production equipment
• Handle & mix a variety of chemicals according to special formulas and procedures. Strong acids, bases, and solvents are used and we'll teach you how to work with them safely.
• Move raw materials and finished products to proper locations. Enter production data into database, forms, logs, and SAP accurately, clearly, and completely
• Quality is critical! Monitor raw material and final product quality, including adjusting the coating processes to assure membrane meets specifications, and perform cell tests on membrane. When problems arise perform troubleshooting to identify and correct root cause of malfunction to minimize scrap
• Contain, label, store, and transfer hazardous waste according to applicable regulations. Help unload and test bulk chemical tankers
• Some experience as a machine operator, maintenance technician, chemical mixer/handler, or military service in a technical background. Experience as a membrane operator is a plus!
SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions is now part of Veolia and operating as Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions. With operations in 130 countries and over 10,000 employees worldwide, Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions solves the toughest water, wastewater and process challenges around the globe. Leveraging a comprehensive set of chemical, equipment and digital enabled services and products, the company helps customers optimize water resources and overcome process challenges. Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions serves customers across all industries, including food and beverage, metals and mining, power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, chemicals, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, and utilities.