Skills: Coil Tubing
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Victoria, Texas, United States
Production Solutions service line is focusing on well interventions, and is now doing pumping and coiled tubing operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the job at the well site as needed.
- May coordinate the activities of service operators during equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for the management of the materials inventory when acting as Halliburton's sole service provider at the well site.
- As needed, may perform data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance own skills development and job performance.
- Has a responsibility to ensure field paperwork is correctly completed.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency and profitability of operations.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of HAL Career Development (Competency) requirements for job role.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within Coiled Tubing (CT) and Pumping Services which includes specific experience in CT tools and on job applications, chemical pumping and frac, is required.
- Must possess excellent skills within the coiled tubing and pumping service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HSE standards, work methods and guidelines for CT personnel, and procedures associated with coiled tubing and pumping.
- Class A CDL is required
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Supervisor II or Service Supervisor III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
101 Holt Rd, Victoria, Texas, 77905-5555, United States
Requisition Number: 155817
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.