Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Are you a Sales Professional looking to make a difference?
OceanSMART, a division within Oceaneering International, is a SaaS platform aimed at bringing transparency and efficacy to the cargo logistic chain, with a unique blend of industry knowledge, existing customer relationships, data integration, data science, and software development.
We have a secured customer base and are moving into growth phase to accomplish our purpose; we are looking for a Sales professional who are passionate about driving innovation in an industry ripe for disruption.
Join us and play your part in eliminating waste from the cargo logistic chain.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
This is an individual contributor role, which is part of the global sales team reporting to the Head of Sales.
The ideal candidate will combine technical competence to understand and configure the OCEANSMART solutions and have a proven track record of selling Software Solutions to the Maritime or Bulk Cargo Logistics industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage customer targeting and sales pipelines
- Lead generation for Americas
- End to end solo execution of sales process
- Create and maintain Demonstration instances of the OceanSMART Platform
- Demonstration of Solutions to customers based on customer needs
- Contract negotiation and closing
- Hand over to Customer Success for delivery
- Ability to travel more than 10%
- Minimum 5 years' Software sales experience
- 3 years of experience configuring technical software for use or demonstration
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Proven successful track record at selling Software solutions
- Ability to travel more than 10%
- Knowledge of the Bulk cargo Supply Chain and maritime/logistics technology market
- Proven track record in winning significant software sales opportunities
- Experience at working at operation, executive and board level
The position will be Hybrid - Remote work until our return to the office post-pandemic. Employees are expected to be able to travel to their designated office as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
How To Apply
Regular full-time employees who apply will be considered along with external candidates. Employees with less than six months with their current position are not eligible to apply for job postings. Please discuss your interest in the position with your current manager/supervisor prior to submitting your completed application. It is highly recommended to apply through the PeopleSoft or Oceanet portals.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.