Skills: HR - General
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Our client, a major O&G operator, is looking for a Senior Rewards Adviser on a permanent basis. Located in Aberdeen, UK
Working with the Senior Manager - Global Reward and the VP of HR Europe to ensure that Client offers a competitive pay and benefits package whilst delivering reward support to the HR team and managers across the business with the activities.
• Helps design, implement and provide communication around the annual reward programmes including annual salary, bonus and long-term incentive plans aligned to the business objectives
• Maintains a current working knowledge of external market reward practices on various topics such as compensation trends, organisation design approaches, role definition, performance management, legal and regulatory requirements, executive programmes, equity programs, benefits and pension ensuring ongoing communication among HR team. Provide analysis to HR and leadership to ensure Client offers a competitive pay and benefits package and our focus on being the Employer of Choice
• Manages the job evaluation process within Client
• Responsible for the gathering and processes of benchmarking data for reward surveys; analyses the market data and providing input into annual budgets etc.
• Act as primary contact to the HR team including HR Business Partner for all vacancies, offer and promotions. Provide advice and guidance on reward for new starts, leavers and movers.
• Supports Senior Manager - HR Strategy & Planning with manpower planning and payroll budgets
• Assist with development and implementation of reward policies and procedures.
• Conducts periodic reward audits and prepare reports including equal pay audits, payroll audits etc.
• Works closely with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team to analysis and publish gender pay and/or ethnicity data.
• Works closely with the Talent team to ensure that performance management is aligned to the reward strategy.
• Provides, when required, general support to the development of expatriate and international assignment pay and benefits packages.
• Provide the necessary guidance and calculations for any redundancy or termination agreements
• Provide any analytical and statistical information in relation to reward as requested by the HR team or business
• Support the Reward team with medical and risk benefit renewals and any insurance claims
• Participate in the Pension Governance Process
• Provide support for the management of the payroll function
• Any other duties consistent with your status
• Previous Reward experience and knowledge, preferably with the oil & gas industry although not essential
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and Word, knowledge of Power Bi advantageous
• Ability to compile, analyse and communicate often complex data in the most appropriate format and tone depending on the recipient
• Strong attention to detail, and ability to objectively review own work and that of others
• Knowledge of Job Evaluation processes and survey benchmarking advantageous
• A proactive and teamwork approach with strong relationship building skills
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, ability to manage work deliverables under tight timeframes
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.