Pune, Maharashtra, India
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Skills: Project Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Join our Digital Solutions Bently Nevada
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing customizable solutions.
Partner with the best
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you would be responsible for upstream end of the software development process working with the product line team, customers, as well as the cross functional design team to crystallize and define system requirements for feature development on DS Bently Nevada's engineering teams. The main focus will be in supporting the Enterprise and Analytics solution as a part of Bently Digital eco system.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with Product Line and Program Management Team to understand the Business vision and map that to long term strategies & roadmap
- Working with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) to define the overall requirements for the feature
- Defining the non-functional requirements associated with the system working closely with technical leadership and the product line team
- Defining key user personas and context scenarios of the product. Also, Working with the UX team to define the key user workflows and interaction designs
- Owning testable feature design and system test strategy for the features/system under design working closely with the design team as well as Systems Validation team.
- Engaging the CTH and Technical leadership team in reviews for the system requirements to ensure adequate, testable requirements before handing it over to the development teams.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Have minimum 8 yrs of experience in Technical Product Management with expertise in Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
- Have prior experience in working with Enterprise and cloud-based applications
- Have prior experience in working with analytics-based applications, with some working knowledge of AI/ML models, statistical models, etc.
- Have prior experience in working with products in Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), with focus on machine-to-machine communication, edge to cloud connectivity and Plan Asset management systems.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week) post pandemic requires approval from Manager
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.