Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wood is currently recruiting for Process Engineer(s) with experience in Process Engineering Design to join our Operations Services Asia Pac (Upstream business) team in Kuala Lumpur. This is to support our on-going projects and workshares with other Wood offices. Below are some key responsibilities and duties;
Responsibilities / Duties
- Being accountable for the quality of Process Engineering deliverables.
- Works under supervision while performing routine aspects of process engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of chemical engineering fundamentals.
- Involve in design of process facilities i.e., processing facilities, CO2 removal, gas dehydration, gas compression, crude oil stabilization, produced water/ effluent and injection water facilities and related processing facilities.
- Involve in design of utility facilities i.e., Fuel gas, Instrument/ Utility gas, Instrument/ Utility air, Chemical injection, Diesel, Service/ Potable water, Firewater, Heating/ Cooling medium, Flare/ Vent, Closed/ Open drains, etc.
- Selection and sizing of equipment of the process and utility facilities as described above.
- Able to interface with other disciplines during design development stage.
- Prepare Process Simulation.
- Prepare PFDs/ UFDs with H&MB.
- Prepare P&IDs.
- Perform hydraulic analysis and relief system.
- Prepare Process Equipment and Package data sheets.
- Prepare Instrument Data Sheets inclusive PSV, CV, etc.
- Prepare process data for Line lists.
- Prepare process descriptions and/or Study Reports.
- Involvement in mentoring program.
- Have awareness of international design codes and standards.
- Have knowledge of design deliverables associated with Process engineering scopes.
- Fully understands the COMPANY HSE policy, procedures, regulations, and objectives as they relate to his area of responsibility.
Skills / Qualifications
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in relevant engineering from an accredited university, preferably with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the offshore / onshore Oil and Gas upstream / downstream industry and preferably with brownfield modifications experience.
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).
- Experienced in demonstrating the understanding of principles of process engineering design.
- Have knowledge in process design requirements, procedures, and responsibilities for both self and superior.
- Intellectually capable, can substantiate the ability to apply theory in a practical context.
- Professional demeanor, interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, conscientious, and keen to learn.
- Able to demonstrate a level of team working skills.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Experienced in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.